Pages

Thursday 1 September 2022

Back on the Blog

This is my first blog since 2015!! Wow!  I really like blogging, but life started to get really crazy and I felt I needed to cut back.  I could either blog about art or make art.  The making won.  Life is still busy, but not as much since my children have grown and left home, and I've retired from my day job.  I've been having fun on and off over the years creating and learning and practicing with my art.  Now I'm at a point that I'd love to see my stuff out in the world.  The first thing that I've done?  Stickers!!  I love them so much.  They make me smile!  




This rascally rodent is one of the stickers I created.  He is quite happy to be relaxing with a snack, something I like to do a lot!  But he is not only on a sticker.  He comes on many of the other products Redbubble offers.  You can find this guy and more at my shop here.  I've got over a dozen designs set up, with more to come.  It is such a blast making these things. 

As for blogging,  I will be chatting here from time to time, so maybe you'll drop by see what's up.  In the meantime,  have a happy day!

Leah











No comments :

Post a Comment