Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Just Breathe

Some days I have to tell myself to do this.
 
 

                                            
Today is one of those days. 
 
 
Sometimes I have a zillion things to do and think about and remember.
My mind gets tied up in knots trying to keep it all straight. 
 
At work I've being doing brain gymnastics, but I'm getting a lot done!
At home I have three separate to-do lists, and I've been ticking those items off!
 
Done, check, done, check, done, and check.
Jumping from one thing to another, flying on adrenaline.
Wondering why I do this to myself, excited to see progress.
 
You know, today has been a good day.   Tomorrow may not be.  It doesn't matter.
 
All I have to do is
                                 remember
                                                        to
                                                                  breathe!

-- Leah
 
 
 
 

4 comments :

  1. Very nice reminder Leah... I need to do this as well! Hugs from a flying sister! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, me too. For me it's been a whole week of it hence no blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Leah! I have had the best time perusing your blog! I love your posts. The bear story was amazing. I'm glad to be a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice. Thanks for joining. :)

    ReplyDelete